- The Applicant agrees to the wholesale minimum order values; there are no minimum orders at this time. This is subject to change at any time.
- All orders must be paid for, in full, before being shipped, unless otherwise agreed upon by both Habrok Sports and the Applicant. Any out-of-stock item will not be invoiced or shipped. Habrok Sports does not offer back-ordering. It is the Applicant’s responsibility to reorder any out-of-stock item.
- The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that it shall provide Habrok Sports with prompt written notification in the event of any change of business structure or ownership.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to keep all business information updated. This information includes, but is not limited to, change of billing address, shipping address, payment method, and credit card information.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to make sure advertised prices match Habrok Sports’s current suggested retail prices.
- Applicant will incur the cost to have any product returned. In the case of an exchange, the Applicant will be responsible for costs incurred to return product, and Habrok Sports will pay to have replacements sent back to the Applicant, subject to replacement product availability. The product(s) to be returned or exchanged must be in its original packaging and have all its original tags. A 20% restocking fee will apply to all products that are missing any packaging or tags.
- The Applicant will contact Habrok Sports customer service in the event of a damaged/defective product. Each event and the manner in which it is dealt will be approached in a case-by-case manner.
- Habrok Sports reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke the Applicant’s wholesale account and cancel any outstanding orders without any liability whatsoever.
- The Applicant agrees not to advertise prices below Habrok Sports’s suggested retail price. Items discontinued by Habrok Sports may be discounted with expressed written consent from Habrok Sports. No Habrok Sports product will be sold below wholesale price without expressed written consent of Habrok Sports.
- The Applicant agrees not to have an advertised sweeping discount of Habrok Sports products (i.e., 20% off all Habrok Inc. products).
- The Applicant must have written permission from Habrok Sports to sell Habrok Sports products on an online venue (other than their primary retail site), such as Amazon.
- The Applicant is not permitted to sell or ship Habrok Sports products outside the Applicant’s country without expressed written permission from Habrok Sports.
- Upon dissolution of the wholesale agreement, the Applicant will return any unpaid product(s), and Habrok Sports retains the right to repurchase Habrok Sports products and materials at wholesale cost, minus any restocking fees.
- Except as otherwise agreed upon in writing by the parties, these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the sale of goods by Habrok Sports. Terms or conditions contained in any document issued by the Applicant that in any manner purport to alter, modify, change, suspend, or add to any term or condition contained herein, shall be deemed excluded and waived. Habrok Sports and the Applicant expressly agree that Habrok Sports may modify these terms and conditions from time to time, and such modifications shall be binding upon the Applicant.
Any breach of the aforementioned terms and conditions will result in penalties against the Applicant. These penalties may include, but are not limited to: the dissolution of the wholesale agreement, account suspension, restructured payment terms, restructuring of minimum order quantities, or any other penalty deemed necessary by Habrok Sports.